Rolling Steel 2" Flat Cast Windlock
Item #: 17JW
Manufacturer: Misc Garage Door Dock & Gate
List price: $4.50
- Windlocks are especially used on rolling steel doors and shutters to prevent "blow-ins" from severe storms or winds.
- A wind lock is a small metal device that is attached to each slat.
- Its primary function is to reduce the amount of friction that occurs between the actual door & the guiding panel.
- When the wind is strong the roller door may be dislodged bent or misaligned from the guide.
- With a windlock your door can operate efficiently despite wind load or pressure.
- Windlocks are easy to add on to any existing rolling steel or shutter door
- Rivets included